- " Multi-Billion Naira Value-Chain Coconut Oil Factory Inaugurated in Akwa Ibom State. "
- " Governor Emmanuel Commends President Buhari for approving Federal University of Technology, Ikot Abasi "
- " NPDC/NOSl Oil & Gas Exploration: Another Innovation That Will Offer 5,500 New Job Opportunities In Akwa Ibom State "
- " Gov Emmanuel Inspects Drainage, Roads, Cable Stayed Bridge Projects, Assures on Timely Completion "
- " 2022 Nuga Games: Gov Emmanuel receives Unilag Mgt. Commits to Sports Development "
- " Gov. Emmanuel donates Special Protection Unit, More Patrol Vehicles to Police "
- " A'Ibom State Civil Service, Asset Management System to be automated for efficiency "
Governor Emmanuel is very strategic in his investment approach- High Commissioner Trinidad and Tobago
The High Commissioner of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago HE, Wendell Vincent Carlton De Landro has expressed pleasant surprise at the large scale development on going in the state under Governor Udom Emmanuel. He said “ I am pleasantly surprised at the extent of work going on all over the state. I have visited the ongoing terminal building, the greenhouses both at the airport, the 21 storey Dakkada Towers, the flour mill, the syringe factory and the coconut pressing factory and I’m amazed. Governor Emmanuel is very strategic in his investment approach.”
The High Commissioner was taken on the tour by a state government team led by Chief of Staff to the Governor, Akparawa Ephraim Inyang assisted by Honourable Commissioners for Agriculture, Dr. Glory Edet, Special Duties, Rt. Hon. Okpolupm Etteh, Culture &Tourism, Orman Esin and Information & Strategy, Comrade Ini Ememobong.
Mr.Landro intimated that he has identified many areas of possible collaboration between his country and Akwa Ibom state, which he intends to explore during his discussions with Governor Emmanuel.
Upon return from the tour, the High Commissioner was received by His Excellency, Governor Udom Emmanuel in Government House, where they had extensive deliberations on areas of investment collaboration.
Before his departure from government house, the High Commissioner thanked the Governor for the excellent hospitality extended to him during his stay, commending the facilities at the Ibom hotels and golf resort, promising to return soon to play golf there.