- " Gov. Emmanuel breathes life into 117 year old Akwa Ibom Hospital "
- " Changing the Narrative of Development Through Industrialization and Infrastructure "
- " Senate President Describes Gov. Emmanuel As Symbol of Peace, Progress and Unity "
- " Gov Emmanuel Inaugurates Road, 300m twin bridges in Obot Akara, Awards more Projects "
- " Gov Emmanuel Institutes A'Ibom Coconut Day "
- " Gov. Emmanuel Signs Anti-Grazing bill into law, Inaugurates Committees on Gender Violence, Traffic Offences "
- " Governor Emmanuel Seeks increased Revenue Allocation to States "
Youths commend Governor Emmanuel, Laud Peaceful Atmosphere in Akwa Ibom State
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel has been commended for engendering a peaceful atmosphere in the State and for giving the youths a pride of place in the scheme of things.
The Governor was commended by the youths who had gathered in Uyo today to join the nationwide protest to end SARS.
“We want to commend you for the peace we have enjoyed so far in the State. Time was, when we had a lot of security challenges, but because of the zero- tolerance you have for criminal activities, we have enjoyed peace and development in our state.
“For this, we thank you deeply. We thank you Your Excellency for being a youth- friendly Governor, and for all you have done for us”, the chairman of Akwa Ibom Youth Caucus, Comrade Aniefiok Iwa Udofia who spoke on behalf of the youths stated.
The Governor in his remarks, told the youths that he has heard their message and would take it to other channels.
He noted that there are responsible hierarchy of the police and that government has enjoyed a great relationship with the police in the State.