- " Obaseki Describes Governor Emmanuel as Man of Capacity, As Udung Uko Communities Celebrate First Ever Road Projects "
- " Obasanjo Describes Governor Emmanuel as Man of Character "
- " Jonathan Advises A'Ibom to Elect Right Leaders for Sustainable Development, Peace "
- " Gov Emmanuel Cautions Royal Fathers, LG Chairmen on Boundary Issues "
- " Address by HC- Local Govt & Chieftaincy Affairs on the swearing-in on Paramount Ruler of Ini LGA "
- " Atiku, Others Celebrate Gov. Emmanuel, Akwa Ibom People on 35th Anniversary "
- " Gov. Okowa Inaugurates 10km Surface, Underground Drainage System in Uyo "
Youths commend Governor Emmanuel, Laud Peaceful Atmosphere in Akwa Ibom State
Akwa Ibom State Governor, Udom Emmanuel has been commended for engendering a peaceful atmosphere in the State and for giving the youths a pride of place in the scheme of things.
The Governor was commended by the youths who had gathered in Uyo today to join the nationwide protest to end SARS.
“We want to commend you for the peace we have enjoyed so far in the State. Time was, when we had a lot of security challenges, but because of the zero- tolerance you have for criminal activities, we have enjoyed peace and development in our state.
“For this, we thank you deeply. We thank you Your Excellency for being a youth- friendly Governor, and for all you have done for us”, the chairman of Akwa Ibom Youth Caucus, Comrade Aniefiok Iwa Udofia who spoke on behalf of the youths stated.
The Governor in his remarks, told the youths that he has heard their message and would take it to other channels.
He noted that there are responsible hierarchy of the police and that government has enjoyed a great relationship with the police in the State.