- " Governor Emmanuel Partners FG on Reactivation of ALSCON "
- " AKSG terminates Quebecs’ 2nd Ring Road Project, Re-Award Contract to Hensek "
- " AKSG sets up interface committee as hope brightens for Ibom Deep Seaport "
- " Akwa Ibom Partners NDLEA in fight against drugs abuse, crime "
- " Gov Emmanuel charges Christians on Significance of Easter "
- " OCP Africa arrives Akwa Ibom for $1.4b fertilizer plant project. "
- " Army Chief Lauds Governor Emmanuel on Security, Oil Free Zone Approval "
Akwa Ibom Electric Metering Industry
AKWA IBOM IS RISING
Africa’s first ever Electric Metering Industry being inaugurated by Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in ONNA Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in celebration of 30th anniversary of the State.
The industry, executed by Governor Udom Emmanuel, is to reduce high cost of electricity tariff and encourage micro, small and medium scale businesses to spring up in every nook and cranny of the State.
The company will produce single-phase and three-phase electricity meters in various configurations and mountings, light weight, slim skeletal, compact meters for pole top installation, prepayment type meters, split type electricity meters, standard one unit electricity meters, bulk electricity meters, maximum demand meters and smart electricity meters.
Below are pictures of the factory.