- " Governor Emmanuel signs contract to host $1.4b Fertilizer Plant "
- " Gov Emmanuel Partners Nigerian Airforce, A’Ibom set for Air Traffic School "
- " Gov Emmanuel approves 1000 new Primary School Teachers "
- " Public Notice: Checklist for Sand Dredging And Gravel Mining in Akwa Ibom State "
- " Gov Emmanuel, others bid Nkanga Farewell "
- " A'Ibom Govt Holds Valedictory Session, Immortalise Late Former Gov. Nkanga "
- " Governor Emmanuel inaugurates New Shipyard, Assures on More Industries "
Akwa Ibom Electric Metering Industry
AKWA IBOM IS RISING
Africa’s first ever Electric Metering Industry being inaugurated by Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in ONNA Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in celebration of 30th anniversary of the State.
The industry, executed by Governor Udom Emmanuel, is to reduce high cost of electricity tariff and encourage micro, small and medium scale businesses to spring up in every nook and cranny of the State.
The company will produce single-phase and three-phase electricity meters in various configurations and mountings, light weight, slim skeletal, compact meters for pole top installation, prepayment type meters, split type electricity meters, standard one unit electricity meters, bulk electricity meters, maximum demand meters and smart electricity meters.
Below are pictures of the factory.