- " Gov. Emmanuel breathes life into 117 year old Akwa Ibom Hospital "
- " Changing the Narrative of Development Through Industrialization and Infrastructure "
- " Senate President Describes Gov. Emmanuel As Symbol of Peace, Progress and Unity "
- " Gov Emmanuel Inaugurates Road, 300m twin bridges in Obot Akara, Awards more Projects "
- " Gov Emmanuel Institutes A'Ibom Coconut Day "
- " Gov. Emmanuel Signs Anti-Grazing bill into law, Inaugurates Committees on Gender Violence, Traffic Offences "
- " Governor Emmanuel Seeks increased Revenue Allocation to States "
Akwa Ibom Electric Metering Industry
AKWA IBOM IS RISING
Africa’s first ever Electric Metering Industry being inaugurated by Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in ONNA Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in celebration of 30th anniversary of the State.
The industry, executed by Governor Udom Emmanuel, is to reduce high cost of electricity tariff and encourage micro, small and medium scale businesses to spring up in every nook and cranny of the State.
The company will produce single-phase and three-phase electricity meters in various configurations and mountings, light weight, slim skeletal, compact meters for pole top installation, prepayment type meters, split type electricity meters, standard one unit electricity meters, bulk electricity meters, maximum demand meters and smart electricity meters.
Below are pictures of the factory.