- " Akwa Ibom Endsars Panel Submits Report From 143 Petitions Received "
- " You have not disappointed me and your people - Obasanjo to Udom at Flyover Inauguration "
- " Governor Emmanuel swears in Justice Ekaette Obot as acting Chief Judge "
- " Governor Emmanuel vows to tackle cultism in Secondary Schools "
- " Gov. Emmanuel honoured as Champion by United Nations for SDGs Projects "
- " Gov. Emmanuel Assures of Ten New Aircrafts, As Ibom Air welcomes two new Airbuses "
- " Gov Emmanuel applauded for making Akwa Ibom Workers Highest Paid in Nigeria "
Akwa Ibom Electric Metering Industry
AKWA IBOM IS RISING
Africa’s first ever Electric Metering Industry being inaugurated by Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in ONNA Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in celebration of 30th anniversary of the State.
The industry, executed by Governor Udom Emmanuel, is to reduce high cost of electricity tariff and encourage micro, small and medium scale businesses to spring up in every nook and cranny of the State.
The company will produce single-phase and three-phase electricity meters in various configurations and mountings, light weight, slim skeletal, compact meters for pole top installation, prepayment type meters, split type electricity meters, standard one unit electricity meters, bulk electricity meters, maximum demand meters and smart electricity meters.
Below are pictures of the factory.