- " Excerpts from the Special EXCO meeting on Education held on Wednesday 25th November, 2020 at the Executive Council Chambers Government House. "
- " Press Release: Labour Issues Negotiation Committee Set Up "
- " Presentation of 2021 Budget Proposals to AKHA "
- " Gov Emmanuel formally receives liberty Oil and Gas Free Zone License "
- " Youths commend Governor Emmanuel, Laud Peaceful Atmosphere in Akwa Ibom State "
- " Excerpts from the Akwa Ibom State Enlarged Executive Council meeting of Monday, 12 October, 2020 "
- " Governor Emmanuel is very strategic in his investment approach- High Commissioner Trinidad and Tobago "
Akwa Ibom Electric Metering Industry
AKWA IBOM IS RISING
Africa’s first ever Electric Metering Industry being inaugurated by Nigeria’s Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in ONNA Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State in celebration of 30th anniversary of the State.
The industry, executed by Governor Udom Emmanuel, is to reduce high cost of electricity tariff and encourage micro, small and medium scale businesses to spring up in every nook and cranny of the State.
The company will produce single-phase and three-phase electricity meters in various configurations and mountings, light weight, slim skeletal, compact meters for pole top installation, prepayment type meters, split type electricity meters, standard one unit electricity meters, bulk electricity meters, maximum demand meters and smart electricity meters.
Below are pictures of the factory.