- " Gov. Emmanuel Signs Anti-Grazing bill into law, Inaugurates Committees on Gender Violence, Traffic Offences "
- " Governor Emmanuel Seeks increased Revenue Allocation to States "
- " Akwa United will Conquer Africa in the Continental Tournament - Gov Emmanuel "
- " Akwa Ibom Endsars Panel Submits Report From 143 Petitions Received "
- " You have not disappointed me and your people - Obasanjo to Udom at Flyover Inauguration "
- " Governor Emmanuel swears in Justice Ekaette Obot as acting Chief Judge "
- " Governor Emmanuel vows to tackle cultism in Secondary Schools "
Twenty-One Storey Building – Dakkada Towers
The twenty-one storey smart building in Uyo, the Dakkada Towers, a flagship project of the Governor Udom Emmanuel-led government of Akwa Ibom State, has been declared completed and up for lease to high-earned clients.
The smart office complex is located in the central business district of Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.