- " Gov Emmanuel charges Christians on Significance of Easter "
- " OCP Africa arrives Akwa Ibom for $1.4b fertilizer plant project. "
- " Army Chief Lauds Governor Emmanuel on Security, Oil Free Zone Approval "
- " Gov Emmanuel says collaboration by Niger Delta State, Panacea to development. "
- " Akwa Ibom Govt Certifies Dakkada Towers Ready for Lease, Tasks other Contractors on Deadline. "
- " Governor Emmanuel seeks improved security on A’Ibom waterways "
- " Meeting of the Executive Council of the Akwa Ibom State held on March 16, 2021 "
Twenty-One Storey Building – Dakkada Towers
The twenty-one storey smart building in Uyo, the Dakkada Towers, a flagship project of the Governor Udom Emmanuel-led government of Akwa Ibom State, has been declared completed and up for lease to high-earned clients.
The smart office complex is located in the central business district of Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.