- " Gov Emmanuel applauded for making Akwa Ibom Workers Highest Paid in Nigeria "
- " Gov Aminu Tambuwal Inaugurates Medical Gas and vacuum Plant in A'Ibom "
- " Gov Wike Commissions new roads, flag - off New Petro-Chemicals Factory, Hospital in Akwa Ibom "
- " Gov Emmanuel Dismisses Defection Rumours, Commissions four more Roads in Oron "
- " A'Ibom Coconut Oil Factory set to Generate 1300 Direct Jobs, September - Gov Emmanuel "
- " Akwa Ibom Govt signs MOU with OGFZA as free Trade Zone project commences "
- " Shun violence and face your studies, SSG urges students "
Twenty-One Storey Building – Dakkada Towers
The twenty-one storey smart building in Uyo, the Dakkada Towers, a flagship project of the Governor Udom Emmanuel-led government of Akwa Ibom State, has been declared completed and up for lease to high-earned clients.
The smart office complex is located in the central business district of Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital.