Swearing-in of New Commissioners: Attendance is strictly by invitationMonday, August 3rd, 2020 | News
In order to ensure strict compliance with COVID-19 guidelines, attendance at the swearing-in ceremony of new commissioners and special advisers will be STRICTLY BY INVITATION.
Designated invitees are as follows;
- His Excellency The Deputy Governor
- Speaker, Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly
- Chief Judge
- PDP State Chairmen (In-coming and out-going
- Senators (Serving and Non-Serving)
- Members of House of Representatives (serving only)
- Secretary to the State Government
- Chief of Staff to the Governor
- Head of Civil Service
- Members of Akwa Ibom State House of Assembly (serving only)
- Commissioners and Special Advisers (serving only)
- All newly appointed Commissioners with their spouses and one guest each.
- Deputy Chairman ALGON
- Chairmen of Boards and Commissions (10) – invitees have been notified
- Permanent Secretaries (10) – invitees have been notified
- Service Commanders (5)
- Elders (11)…invitees have been notified
- Former Deputy Governors
The event holds as earlier announced on Monday, August 03, 2020 (today) at 3pm in the Government House Banquet Hall. Only Invitees will be allowed access!
All invitees are enjoined to wear FACE MASKS.
Stay safe; Be safe.
Charles Udoh KSJI
Hon. Commissioner for Information
Akwa Ibom State
August 03, 2020