Schedule Of Activities Marking 2017 Democracy Day & 2nd Anniversary Of Governor Udom Emmanuel In OfficeSaturday, May 20th, 2017 | News
GOVERNOR UDOM EMMANUEL 2 YEARS OF WORKING BEYOND THE PROMISE
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES MARKING 2017 DEMOCRACY DAY & 2ND ANNIVERSARY IN OFFICE
Monday 22nd May 2017 9.00A.M.
1. Flag-off of an Emergency Medical Response Training
Programme, Court premises, Wellington Bassey Way, Uyo.
2. Flag-off of the Modern General Hospital for Uyo Metropolis at
3. Commissioning of 1.5km Nsikak Eduok – Tropicana Outfall
4. Commissioning of 1.32km Ntiedo Udosen Street, Uyo.
5. Flag-off of 3.2km Dual Access Road in University of Uyo permanent site.
6. Commissioning of Toothpick and Pencil Factory.
7. Inspection of dualized 20.0km Ikot Oku Ikono-Etinan Road.
8. Flag-off of Road Network at College of Education, Afaha Nsit.
9. Flag-off of 9.76km Ancillary Roads, Nsit Ubium.
Tuesday 23rd May 2017 9.00A.M
1. Inspection of 25.0km dualized Uyo-Ikot Ekpene Road
2. Inspection / Commissioning of 6.41km Nto Edino-Ekwere Azu
Road with 2No 45m Span Bridge.
3. Commissioning of 4.6km College of Technology Road, Nung
4. Inspection of 14.1km Ikpe Ikot Nkon-Obotme-Arochukwu Road
with 110m Bridge.
5. Commissioning of Modern Girls Secondary School, Ikot Ekan,
6. Inspection of 14.0km Abak Nsekhe-Ikot Akpa Nkuk-Ikot Etim-
Ikot Ikara Road (Phase III Section A) Ikot Ikara to Ikot Ibritam.
7. Inspection of 6.1km Atan Offot Road, Uyo.
8. Commissioning of 6.0km Idiaba Nsi-Ikot Abasi (Nung Udoe)
9. Inspection of 15.317km Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road.
Wednesday 24th May 2017 9.00A.M.
1. Inspection of 10.5km dualized Okopedi-Oron Road.
2. Inspection of Gully Erosion Control Facilities at Oron/Isangedighi Road.
3. Inspection of 6.3km Emergency Works on Urban Roads, Oron.
4. Commissioning of 3.2km Road in Ibaka, leading to Delmar Petroleum Harbour and Tank Farm
5. Inspection of Remodelling of selected Roads, Eket.
6. Commissioning of reconstructed and equipped Children’s Ward, Immanuel Hospital, Eket.
7. Commissioning of 19.5km Eket-Ibeno Road.
8. Flag-off 55.1km Super Highway with 3No Spurs, Eket.
9. Inspection / test of Syringe Factory.
10. Flag-off of Flour Mills, Okat
11. Inspection of 29km Etinan-Ndon Eyo Road with 2 Cable Bridges.
12. Commissioning of 5.0km Ikot Usop-Ikot Edeghe-Ikot Ekpuk
Road with a 30m Span Bridge.
13. Flag-off of 9.0km Ibekwe-Ikot Unya-Ikot Mkpenye-Ikot Akata
14. Flag-off of Coconut Refinery.
Saturday 27th May 2017
1. Children’s Day Celebration 10.00A.M. at the Uyo Township Stadium.
2. Flag-off of the Green House
Project 4.30P.M By Akwa Ibom Airport
3. Flag-off of Cattle Ranch5.00P.M. Adadia, Uruan
4. Phone-in / live chat with His Excellency, Mr. Udom Emmanuel, Governor of Akwa Ibom State 7.00P.M. AKBC Radio / TV, NTA and other Radio Stations.
Sunday, 28th May, 2017
1. Thanksgiving Service 10.00A.M. Qua Iboe Church, Oku, Ikot Ekpene Road, Uyo.
Monday, 29th May, 2017
1. Democracy Day Celebration 10.00A.M. Uyo Township Stadium
Ministry of Information & Strategy