2019 Workers Day Celebration in Akwa Ibom StateWednesday, May 1st, 2019 | Videos
- Construction of 1.15km Afi-Uko Ntighe Bridge along the Etebi-Enwang, done by Gov. Udom Emmanuel’s administration
- Reception of Two Airbus A320 Aircrafts to Ibom Air Fleet
- 29km dual carriage way Etinan -Ndon Eyo road with 2 cable stayed bridges.
- St. Gabriel Coconut Oil Factory – Mkpat Enin
- Gov. Emmanuel Donates SPU Base, Patrol Vehicles to Police.
- List of 500 Indigent Undergraduates Shortlisted for Award of Scholarships by the Akwa Ibom State Government for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
- Completion Agenda: Ex President Jonathan Inaugurates 1.15km Afi-Uko Ntighe Bridge Project in MBO, Describes Udom As Star of Democracy
- Gov. Emmanuel sues for National Unity, Celebrates Fallen Heroes on Armed Forces Remembrance Day
- Human Capital Devt: Gov Emmanuel Presents Starter Packs to 100 A’Ibom Youths
- Public Notice