REHABILITATED ETINAN GENERAL HOSPITAL
Sunday, July 30th, 2017 | Projects
Health is an aphorism for wealth. In realization of this, the state government under the leadership of Governor Udom Emmanuel has continued to develop and implement policies, programmes, as well as undertake other necessary actions that will further strengthen the State health care delivery system to deliver effective, accessible, efficient, affordable and people-friendly health services.
- Free medical services for children below 5 years, pregnant women and the aged Construction of Dr. Ann Ward Gyneacology Block at St. Lukes Hospital, Anua, Uyo.
- Rehabilitation of Administrative Block and Wards at St. Lukes Hospital, Anua, Uyo.
- Construction of the Emergency Operation Centre (EOC) in Ikot Ekpene
- Rehabilitation of Etinan General Hospital
- Renovation and furnishing of quarters for House Officers in Uyo and Oron
- Free Screening of 15,350 people for various eye diseases, 1,150 eye surgeries performed, while 2,000 eye glasses were distributed.
- Treatment of 4,038 moderately malnourished and severely mal-nourished children.